Step 1 – Configure SNMP in Paloalto Firewall
Note: Paloalto Firewall supports SNMP version v2c and v3 and not v1.
Configure SNMP Community String
- Login to Paloalto Firewall
- Go to Device > Setup > Operations tab > Click SNMP Setup under Miscellaneous
- Configure SNMP Community String and Save
Enable SNMP service on Management Interface of Paloalto Firewall
- Go to Device > Setup > Interfaces > Open Management
- Enable SNMP under Network Services and Save
Step 2 – Download Paloalto MIB files
Palalto SNMP MIB Files 40.4 KB
Step 3 – Configure OpManager
- Login to OpManager installed system and navigate to the OpManager installation path, usually Drive:\ManageEngine\OpManager\mibs
- Extract the downloaded files on Step 2 and copy to mibs folder .
- If you do not already have Template for Paloalto, create new template under Admin > New Template
The OIDs listed above provides interface and tunnel details of Paloalto firewall. As a last step of this guide, attach this device template to your device in OpManager.